Normally, we do not meet for movies, but we had read this a few years ago and loved the story! Plus Last September, we actually saw Sara Gruen in Des Moines (the author) speak about being involved on the set during the filming.
It was thumbs up for doing justice to the author's great story.
It brought memories of when my father took us to see "the Greatest Show on Earth" with I believe with Charlton Heston. How Dad loved the movies. Wish he could of seen this one too.
Lifting the bigtop, the roustabouts, the animals. Rosie the elephant was great!
Also need to say,Reece Witherspoon and Robert Patterson did very well also.
If you have a chance go see it soon. You will enjoy even if you did not read the book or see Sara Gruen.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Hi
I also read the book and so did my daughter. Both enjoyed it immensly.
I am hoping her and I will be able to get to see it before school is out. We leave for Chicago next week.
Hugs
FredaB
Post a Comment