- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Time to return to the life of a working girl. Happy feet returning to hours of standing. Wishing for blessings as I am a bit nervous for this return.
Tomorrow is the first day... Looking forward to seeing my work family...but do
Hope time will allow moments to catch up with their lives.My decision for the surgery was for this day to return. The recovery was extensive and at times past quickly. I am so thankful my schedule was preserved for me. Thank You dear boss.
This pass week, while I have been watching Spring return, I have been tracking my steps. The Bee sisters gave me a pedometer for my birthday. The goal for everyone, I was informed was to get 10,000 steps everyday. I have met that goal... Not daily by any means but did make it twice. Yesterday on my adventure,I did manage to meet it too. Today I definitely know that happened. I am Anxious and curious how many steps will happen at work?!
If you are interested in charting 10,000 steps each day... You will find it is a wonderful way to walk off those extra winter pounds! The Bee Sisters have done awesome. They are in week 12 and I was surprise to see them so slim and trim!
They sure made me a believer! This pedometer I received is so much easier to use then any I have previously tried. The type is called OMRON. It can be found at Amazon.com or Walgreens for only $15--20 not bad for a great product. It tracks all your feet movement and keeps them for 7 days. The sisters, say it is fun to have a partner to challenge and keep weekly scores.
What do you use to encourage your body to move? This is a poster, I saw during my Physical Therapy... A Body in Motion -- Stays in Motion... I plan to use it as my mantra.
Spring walks are the best. But the working girl will chart some steps from the halls of the E.R. This week.
3 comments:
Good luck on your return to work! I know they will be glad to have you back...it's a good group that you work with!
I hope today is going well, and you are not overdoing it!
Thinking of you.
Post a Comment