Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mother's Birthday

Could this be Crisfield? Pre...me? Or is it Virginia beach shortly after their wedding? When I remember mother, she never liked swimming suits. But mama you looked good!
March 16Th my mother is 79 years old. I always thought it was great that the birthday week of myself was shared with both of my parents. The other Bee siblings did not have that!
There was 5 of us kids all born in different states. I was the only one born on the East Coast.
Someday, I do want to go back and visit those Eastern shores.
Mother dear, thank you so much for my life and I love you very much.
Happy Birthday!
*** Note from mother... she said, " it's on her honeymoon at Norfolk, Virginia"**

3 comments:

royalhooves said...

I LOVE this picture of TDogg!

Shopgirl said...

She is lovely, what a wonderful picture! Thank you for coming to see me, I treasure your comments. Hugs, Mary

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Happy birthday to you and your mother and yes, she does look good!
Thank you for the kind comments on the magazine. I appreciate them and I will continue with them as long as you all are enjoying them...I'm actually working on the second issue right now :-)
Smiles,
Pat