by KiSS
Many of the blogs I follow do a favorite thing for Saturdays. This sounded fun to me...
This pillow... I won at an auction for breast cancer at the 2008 Crazy Quilt Retreat at Omaha. They have an auction of items donated by Crazy Quilters from around the world. I had bid for several years and that was the first year I had got the bid.
Very sadly, The CQ Retreat of Omaha was discontinued last year when Nancy Kirk retired.
Miss it terribly.
The maker was not at the retreat so I never got to thank her. I always wondered who Kiss was... I have enjoyed it sitting in my favorite wicker chair. Behind it is an afghan that Lillie Belle made for me many years ago!
Where ever Kiss might be... It is a favorite thing! Thank You.
1 comment:
How lovely, maybe blogging about it, some one will recognize it and know... Looks like a comfy spot~
Post a Comment