
My gift for mother. Mom is not a CQ stitcher, but she does take pride in her counted cross stitch. She makes special gifts for children and grandchildren.
I thought she might enjoy having a special book to keep her needles and thread.
The picture in the center is of her and Daddy on their wedding day.
I also added an extra pair of scissors with some bead work attached. My plan is to get it mailed today. I know, didn't I already see Mom on her Bday?
But alas, I did not have it finished to give to her in person.
She loves to show the other ladies in her building... that she received a package, when she goes for her mail. I believe they may be abit jealous, as we have a large family and she receives much fun mail.
Now on to the next projects...
3 comments:
That's really pretty! She will love it!
Lovely needle book. I'm sure your Mom will love it. The photo could have been one of my parents. I'll have to hunt one now and post on my blog. Thanks for sharing,
Ruby
You do a great job on your needlebooks. I know your mom will love hers and use it alot. I know I do mine! I love the photo of your parents in the boat. So sweet. Newlyweds in love.
Post a Comment