
Fog and dreary weather was my greeting upon rising today. But I was wonderfully cheered with
phone calls and messages from my sisters. My eldest daughter Kristin and granddaughters.
The flowers from my eldest daughter, such a beautiful cheerful bouquet on this day.
She knows, I crave the greenery and blooms this time of year.
Then the UPS man brought a big box from my SIL. What a another wonderful surprise!
Isn't the jar great eye candy? It was filled with all the treasures I love to play with... Lovely spools, barb made with buttons and lace, beautiful silk threads, beads, Handkerchief along with dollies and more...
A Magazine called "Stitch" from Surrey, England.
Look closely at the crazy quilt pendant hanging on the jar. The handwork is very delicate and so very talented. Pat Winter would be proud of you!! I know I am!
I then relaxed and enjoyed watching the movie, "Australia"
Becoming lost in the troubles of Sarah Ashley and sitting by the warm fire was quite
enjoyable.
My Youngest son, just called he is stuck in Florida traffic, but happy to be home from duty in the Bahamas.
So now I am off to a dinner at my daughter's Rebecca home, where I plan to enjoy a meal with my son Jared and the rest of my great family members.
Thank you for all the love I feel around me.
2 comments:
I've been thinking about you all day. Sounds like you had a really great birthday. Sounds very relaxing and enjoyable in spite of the weather!
Love, Barb
Wow! Your kids must be really great! Your eldest is by far the most thoughtful!
Are you going to keep us posted on any other loot you receive?? =)~
Post a Comment