
Time has passed so quickly with a busy summer of family time and work...
I find I have neglected my blog much with this passage of time...
I pass by this "Sticks" artwork everyday, when going to work and have always loved the message!
Once again find myself recuperating from another foot surgery. This brings me with the time passage in a slower mode. I have planned to get caught up on some of the sitting down projects during this time. Here's the joy in being confined to one leg usage. It is an adjustment and I so admire those wonderful people whom deal with this for a lifetime as our Olympian runner. And veterans . It's amazing what we take for granted.
Just thought I would tap into my blog once again and plan to see you again soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment