
Progress is being made after taking Time with visits from my sweet family.
My deadline is fast approaching as Kristin says, it is needed by Oct 31st.
Oh my, anyway I do believe, I will have to stop now on the embroidering. Time to start constructing it into the purse it will become...
Thanks Barb for the offer of pressing wish you could just do that. I have finger pressed and hope it will look even better after timtex interfacing.
So... Tomorrow on with the construction.
...using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
I know what you will be doing this week end. If Iowa weather is like ours will be good to be in by the wood stove stitching. I'm finishing a project this week end also as Halloween is fast approaching. Again, wish I was closer to stitch with you. Until next June..... we'll keep up with each other's work on line.
Post a Comment