Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wow... a Great Weekend

A new colt arrived with our great mother Lady and he is a beauty... and...
This table built with father and son time for my son's green egg grill. Now getting ready to load for the trip home. but what a full weekend....
It had been a busy week work... but I knew my youngest son was coming home for the weekend to work on this project. This brought all my kids together with their families. It was such a wonderful impromptu gathering... Such joy to have everyone here. The table was finished and a bit of campfire fun and camping with the kids were done. I myself, rested in my own comfy bed when the tent time came. but did enjoyed the grilling time before the campout.
So glad the rains had stopped to have this wonderful weekend. I even still hit an auction with Rachel and Jamie... then met my other daughters and granddaughters at the Double R for lunch. We then decided to check out The Columns and had quite fun browsing the store together but... I took a quick time to sneak off and placed a bid on a crazy quilt, I had spotted at that auction. I then returned to see what they had found from their browsing time. The boys were busy working on their projects together and having their quality time as well.
On Sunday Kealah arrived with precious Laura and more joys playing with her. A bit of fishing was done at the pond with the girls.
I must say it was a great weekend! A Wow... for us both... to have everyone here sharing time together!






4 comments:

Brenda said...

It sounds like a great time! Mike is jealous; he'd love to have an Egg.

Shopgirl said...

Great table made with love, your pictures are always wonderful. It is always great when families can get together...I love all the chatter, the kids playing. You know
FAMILY!!! Hugs, Mary

Pondside said...

What a beautiful weekend you must have had. There is nothing at all like having your children and grandchildren come home - to see them all happy and busy together - wanting to be together. Lovely!

Stephen and Rachel said...

The final coat of varnish is going on today! (Got a little delayed by visitors). The table looks great on the deck. Thanks Dad for your expert expertise. Brenda, get him one for Father's day, it will change his life, and your appreciation for BBQ.