
Rain and more rain has been our week... But managed to continue to find joy amongst the raindrops. This goose had a partner, but just flew faster, then I could snap that picture. Don't just love how, they are always with a friend or partner? Water is getting close to the road but... maybe will hold out this time. Promise of sunshine for on Friday. Looking forward to see it's glory. Have a sunny weekend to you all.
5 comments:
Great shot of the goose. Partners and friends are definitely a blessing from God. Praying for rain in NC and that you don't get too much!
Wishing you some sunshine and drier weather over there!
I just finished reading your article about the Morel Mushrooms..I have hunted for them on my folks farm in northwestern Missouri, we found some huge ones like the one your pictures and yes they are very tasty! Thanks for visiting my blog Visions of Bliss, I have added myself as a follower of your also. Hope you have a great week. ~ Carolee ~
Guess it won't let me add as a follower....will check back and try again later. ~Carolee
We have alot of Greese here too. And on our land we have Phesant and Quail...they love that we have places for them to hide.
It is cold and wet her..Everything was underice this morning and there was snow mixed with rain too. It is snowing on the mountain...What happened to warm spring days and working in my garden...May is almost over...
Love the picture! Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment