Wishing for warm weather and the sight of my day lilies in bloom.....But as I appear, out my backdoor, this is what catches my eyes. So many deer tracks in the new fallen snow! Busy little herd aren't they?
This morning the sun is shining and is that birds I hear? They are definitely chirping! That sounds like... they know today will be warmer. I have have been busy working on a springtime project with some elusive fairies and water gardens. Trying out some new stitches from a new crazy quilt book. Quite Fun and wish time did not pass so quickly, because tomorrow will be time to return to work my weekend. I so love the warm fire and time for stitches. But if time is passing quickly, doesn't that mean Spring will soon be here?!
1 comment:
The deer tracks are impressive. It sounds as if we're going to get more "interesting" weather on Sunday. Drive safely.
Post a Comment