
Another year!!! Many blessings and joy to everyone this new year. Much stitching to all of you. My goal is to accomplish much more stitches this year. Martha Green stated in a class once,"Even when we have high maintenance lives, we can always accomplish stitching projects." She has such beautiful, colorful, artful quilts to display. She has accomplished much each year. So to each of you, accomplish much and seek the creative part of you to be fulfilled with many artful projects. Just do it!
3 comments:
I love the "new look" of your blog!
I accept that challenge. I was looking through my Cindy Brick book and Nancy had signed the forward saying she was looking forward to seeing my creations at next years retreat. It reminded me that I need to get busy! The want to is there I just need to better organize my time!
Post a Comment