Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow and more Snow




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Day 2 of getting pounded with snowfall. It does make the forest fill with heavy branches that weep toward the beautiful white ground. But makes many cloudy days and keeps me indoors by the fire. Even today the snow has stopped, but skies remain cloudy. I think it's time to get under the Happy light. ;). A fun gift from my daughter. A great light to stitch away the blizzard, I must say.
Last summer I began a Christmas crazy quilt under Martha Green's directions.
I had decided to theme it to be after the song "Let It Snow". Never guessing It to become appropriate for this year. So far, I have completed the first block.


Need to start on another, but March has planned to be a busy month. I also have several small projects to complete by the end of the month.

Good news for us, is all that snow has brought our state closer to needed moisture. The drought has been hard on this state.
So many blessings from the beautiful wet snow!

2 comments:

Rays of Stitches said...

Your block looks great! What better way to spend a snowy day but stitching under the "Happy Light"..Love it!

Brenda said...

Love the quilt block! Yeah for the moisture!