Monday, June 25, 2012

Crazy Quilt Retreat




I just returned from St. Louis / O'Fallon CQ Retreat. What a fun inspirational group of stitching women. Everyone came excited and willing to share and stitch together for 5 days. We all pooled together to rent the hotel ballroom. There we placed our machines, needles and Ott lights! Did I say fabric?! Fabric everywhere. Such beautiful stitches were seen by everyone. The above picture is a quilt made by no other then the published stitcher, Martha Green! How I enjoyed the tips,she shared with me. She comes from Oklahoma along with her friend Donna. Other Friendly stitchers came from California, Minnesota, Mo., Kansas, Illinois and 3 of us from the state of Iowa. Thank you so much, Mary Ann for organizing once again a truly blessed week! What a beautiful project, Mary Ann was working on...but no pictures there. It is being entered into a National completion and we all agreed it's got to be a winner.! Good Luck, Mary Ann...
Thanks also to my fun loving stitching sister, Barbara.. Loved our time together and all our fun we shared. I must post more pictures of some of our adventures soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Rays of Stitches said...

I agree on all - it was a great time with a fantastic, talented group of ladies. Looking forward to next year!

Rays of Stitches said...

Had a great time. I think this could be the best year yet. What a talented group of ladies to spend the week with and now call friends. Can't wait until next year.