Love the textiles and colors. I read the king is even wearing homemade boots!
Another favorite blog posted today about this beautiful simple wedding.
Plays-with-needles.blogspot.com Thanks for the informative post Susan.
I had been listening to the news about them as well. I was happy to see her post as it was even more descriptive. Do check out her blog.
The country's motto is Gross National Happiness.
What a wonderful motto for a country.
Sustainable development
Environmental protection
Cultural preservation
Good governance
I wish blessings for them and their small remote country.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
I thought they were lovely, too~
And I loved how they wanted to party with their people, so sweet~
I am so awful, it has been to long since I commented. I have peeked :) but I have been busy with life and now I am trying to find time for blogging. Have a wonderful fall day, Your mary
Post a Comment