Monday, June 20, 2011

Dose of Happiness

Purple Prairie Tonic, Twiss from our book the Bird Sisters-- with a young girl's idea to sell at the local town fair. I found myself thinking of her idea and felt as if I had a dose of it this weekend.
We celebrated our daughter's birthday with a summertime lunch and her favorite dessert Kringla's and some sunshine deck time.
Yesterday yet another wonderful day with family. Barbecue with all our family sharing time together celebrating Father's Day. All our kids and grandkids. We did miss our youngest son and daughter-in-law.
It was so much of that happiness-- just sharing sweet time visiting on the porch and listening to all the conversations and laughter.
This morning I'm a bit tired from late night thunderstorms and rain. But need to get in gear for it is time for my Crazy Quilt gathering. Looking forward to fun sharing and stitching! Got to get started... More happiness to follow...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

We all need a dose of happiness now and then. Loved this post!
big hugs and a smile, Mary