Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer has always been my favorite season. I enjoy the beauty of it all and the busy activities and events within the season.
But alias it takes me away from my blog. I still enjoy reading all my favorite blogs. but to take time for my own ,eludes me.




this month we had a great book club at Lynn's beautiful home at the lake. I so enjoyed discussing "Alone". The book for August was revealed by Brenda with beautiful charm bookmarks. The next book will be, "The Lost Hours" by Karen White. Brenda assured us that it is read by those... Who enjoyed "The Forgotten Garden " by Kate Morton. Everyone I can tell, knows that is my Favorite read!


Do you not just love the flowers of summer? My sister- in- law Barb came to visit with her lovely daughter and new grandson. It was a joy to spend time with them. He is very precious. and what a great smile he has at all times. We also spend a bit of time visiting some thread and bead shops for our stitching projects. Also shared some tips with each other for future projects.
So for now, I will continue to enjoy all the beauty of summer and hope all of you are as well.




1 comment:

FredaB said...

Hi

I read about Kate Morton's books on a blog somewhere and it might have been yours. I ordered both thru our library and really enjoyed them. I knew she had a new one coming out and I requested it and our library has it on order already and said it is due in august. Can't wait.

Hugs

FredaB