
I just finished reading our Book Club Selection for this month. We had read "The Glass Castle" a few years ago and loved it. It was a true story of Jeannette Walls's childhood memories of a wild and vagabond life. She is a very strong author with much to share. This book is about her grandmother Lily. A very strong lady of the 1930s and 40s. A resilient woman who always came out fighting and strong through all her life journeys. A voice that was strong in life and who believed our stories must be shared with our children, so they may learn from them. I highly recommend this read. Thank you Kendra, for this choice and look forward to our discussions at Book Club .
Below is a link to a conversation from the author about heer book . I know you will enjoy it from Simon & Schuster.
No comments:
Post a Comment