Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Book Club Fun Nite


I was not disappointed by looking forward to this evening. Brenda was well prepared with touches and welcome everywhere. It invited us back to the 1950's and remembering Grace Kelly and family times in St. Louis.
Her chosen book,"Penny" was a hit and received great reviews from all members.
We enjoyed Basil pesto, pasta with heirloom tomatoes on her lovely deck among all her Basil plants. Then we returned indoors to discuss the book and enjoy a delicious dessert with blueberry topping. Please blog recipes-- Brenda.
Everything was just perfect.
Bonus all members were able to attend! So I had to snap a group shot in front of fireplace.
Got to love those evenings out to book club. As always such a treat!


1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's always fun on book club night!It was great to have everyone present. I'm looking forward to next month's book and a great time at Dorene's place.