A Queen Bee Musings through stitches and awareness of my world.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Morel Mushroom Time
So far we have only found 2 of those hiding mushrooms... but they were delicious in an omelet this morning. Sun is shining and looks to be a very wonderful day. So more hope. I've got to run and enjoy the day of Spring and Sun!!
Hi Bonnie-I would love to find mushrooms int he wild like that! And I AM going to offer the Collage Camp on DVD, so watch my blog and I'll let you know when they're ready (probably a week or so.) Enjoy your day...
3 comments:
Hi Bonnie-I would love to find mushrooms int he wild like that! And I AM going to offer the Collage Camp on DVD, so watch my blog and I'll let you know when they're ready (probably a week or so.) Enjoy your day...
You've found two more mushrooms than Mike. He will venture out again later this week, and, hopefully, have more success!
Doug has had good results finding mushrooms in our area this year We even froze some to share with Jessica & Gary later We will see how that works B
Post a Comment