Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to You


On this holiday, I send special wishes & prayers to you. Cherish your love ones in your life and memories of all the special times shared in your lives journey together.
These extra days, I had this week have spun by too quickly. Not near enough time to complete the projects goals. I did get done a couple. Baby gift is now in the mail and another birthday gift waiting to be delivered. The many valentines, I would of liked to send out, just will not get done this year.
My eldest daughter will be celebrating her 13Th wedding anniversary this weekend. Valentine's Day holds special meaning for her!
Have a blessed weekend Kristin.
"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
George Sand

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the shout out mom! Actually its only been 12 years. I know...feels like longer to me too! =)