Sunday, July 31, 2011




Heat and more heat.... My favorite season has been a bit warm these days. I hear the locust singing their rhythmic music. They chant to me that summer is coming to to the end. I enjoy those sounds, but do wish for summer not to end just yet!
The gardens are looking a bit tired of the heat, but the weeds are very happy to continue to grow and grow.
This past week, I have enjoyed a quick visit with my sister Bev. She was passing through on her way to her new home in Kansas. She also brought her traveling companion Seamus, the wolf hound. He is indeed a very BIG dog! Our dogs just looked up to him and said, oh my!
Okay, whatever you want big guy... you are welcome to it!
Our addition to our home is completed and I'm excited to decorate it soon. I seem to always take my time trying to figure out just what I want to enter the new room. But my car was very happy, as was I, to pull my car into the garage!
The favorite pine tree, that was moved for this addition is hanging on... It did lose many of it's needles to the ground. I pray over it as I give it many drinks in these dry and warm days.
The weeping willow planted this spring looks very well. It enjoys when I reach into the pond to give it it's drinks.
Heat and more heat will soon ripen the delicious tomatoes.
Yum and more yummy thoughts... Can't wait!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: