This is the year, I am the host for our annual sister retreat! I am so very excited about the sharing time and activities planned. I know... they already started gathering at Mom's. Bev arrived last night to Illinois. The sisters are meeting up at Mom's. I feel her excitement as her fun has begun she so loves sharing with us. So with Mom, they will be traveling to my cabin on Friday morning. I must wait to share the plans later as not to give out any secrets early. So keep circling bees safely and buzz over here soon. The Queen is busily preparing for fun!Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Bee Sister Time is Near
This is the year, I am the host for our annual sister retreat! I am so very excited about the sharing time and activities planned. I know... they already started gathering at Mom's. Bev arrived last night to Illinois. The sisters are meeting up at Mom's. I feel her excitement as her fun has begun she so loves sharing with us. So with Mom, they will be traveling to my cabin on Friday morning. I must wait to share the plans later as not to give out any secrets early. So keep circling bees safely and buzz over here soon. The Queen is busily preparing for fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment