Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hannah's Dream


Just an update... I received a few comments on this book pick. It was Valerie's month and she chose this book because she loves animal stories. But I have to say, our club gave it very high ratings. One of the best for this year!!! The characters were well developed and very endearing, not to mention the relationships with the animals especially Hannah.
We rate books 0-5. The story and style of the author is critiqued. We have 11 members who gave scores of 4.5 to 5!!!
Highly recommend this read. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks Valerie for picking the book... and to the author Diane Hammond great job!!! Write more!!! We loved it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so honored that you chose my HANNAH for your group--and that I passed muster! I'd love to have heard your comments, and hope that you'll pass your thoughts along to others if you recommend HANNAH as a good read.

Best,

Diane Hammond