Need I mention, the great food... we all enjoyed?! Pork roast for all done by my Son-in-law Chris and a little assistance from my brother-in-law, Gerald. It was superb! :} Homemade Ice Cream, watermelon, wonderful salads and desserts brought by the many wonderful guests. Our granddaughter brought a slushie machine with a wide selection of flavored syrups. The kids line for that... went out the door! A big hit for sure Maddy!
Indeed it was a great celebration by all the wonderful friends of our children who attend and I thoroughly enjoyed having my sister and her husband, my brother, sister-in-law and wonderful daughter come. Thanks also for my dear sister, who brought mother to enjoy in the celebration as well. Indeed a great family and friend time had by all. We felt very blessed to share with them all!




3 comments:
You always have the BEST family celebrations. This one looked like another fabulous time.
Brenda
This is so lovely...Your family is so cute...Hugs, Mary
What a wonderful family celebration. I like the shirts and your Mom.
Hugs
FredaB
Post a Comment