By the Sea Christmas orny made for my sisters. This past May, sister Brenda hosted us to her timeshare on the island of Kauai. Everyone was quite taken with the many sea turtles, we were fortunate to see on our adventures. The picture, I used actually was taken by my niece Brooke, as she swam under the sea. I then used... the pic on the top of Mom and Dad in an embrace on the beach. I can post this now, as my sisters have all told me.. they have it hanging on their trees. Christmas countdown is on and I must finish my other projects. How can this be Christmas week already?!Sunday, December 20, 2009
Christmas Orny 2009
By the Sea Christmas orny made for my sisters. This past May, sister Brenda hosted us to her timeshare on the island of Kauai. Everyone was quite taken with the many sea turtles, we were fortunate to see on our adventures. The picture, I used actually was taken by my niece Brooke, as she swam under the sea. I then used... the pic on the top of Mom and Dad in an embrace on the beach. I can post this now, as my sisters have all told me.. they have it hanging on their trees. Christmas countdown is on and I must finish my other projects. How can this be Christmas week already?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Beautiful ornaments! You're so thoughtful and clever.
Post a Comment