I usually wait till the week, before time to get that book read. This month, i have been absorbed in "World Without End".
Then happily i realized, i do have another week, yet to read this book.
Our OMBC always met on the first Wednesday of the month, at least for 8 years. But my job schedule has changed and i now work Wednesdays. So the beginning of this year, it touched my heart that the group changed the day to Tuesday. Thanks again everyone! I really feel it to be a joy of my life to share books, once a month.
So far the book is proving to be very good. It is about friendships and meeting to share each others dreams for writing. It reminds me of our club as our lives have changed through the years but we are consistant about meeting every month. Just like the authors does with the characters in the book.
If anyone is interested i recommend it so far.




1 comment:
I love the pictures;your chair looks so inviting. I read most of the book on Sunday, and I only have a few pages left to finish. I'm wondering how things turn out for the character Linda.
Post a Comment