Venturing home last night to my warm cabin, I drove through very dense fog. It made it very hard to see, but i also did not see any deer out on my roadways. YEh!It was a busy weekend in the ER but seem to settle down when all the footballs games came on TV. Guess not as many want to go to ER when the Superbowl playoffs are on.
This Morning, I woke to see the ground covered with snow and a white landscape with the fog gone and a frozen pond. It brought to mind Tasha's thoughts on the new snowfall. She loved to see the tracks of animals freshly placed as they walked through the woods. I too love to see those tracks and try to imagine what animal and what it plans for the day. So as I walk to my mailbox today, I will see who has passed before me as well.
I leave with you with one of Tasha Tudor's favorite quotes from Henry David Thoreau...
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours"




1 comment:
Fog and snow, not a easy combo...thank you for visiting me. Although it is always nice to know you are not the only one not feeling very creative...it is good to know I am not the only one. I don't know what to do about it, am I lazy? Am I just to busy, or What? If I find a reason, I will pass it on. Maybe it is the mood of our country...Love, Mary
Post a Comment