
Wishing everyone a fun final weekend of October... I found fun in noting some of my fall decor, this wood stove will soon be naked, so can produced the warmth from cold days...

While cleaning out boxes of UFO projects.. this quilted black and orange table runner was hided away.. I quickly added it to my table. I must after this season passes, add that final binding. I guess... that is why, it was hiding in the UFOs..

Very excited about this post newel.. dh found this newel at one of our auction trips. He has spent much time refinishing and has newly made all the new steps to our loft. He is now working to complete the banister and spindles to complete the staircase. Great job.. hubby.
2 comments:
Where did that banister come from? I LOVE it!
Beautiful newel post; I can't wait to see it completed.
Post a Comment