Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rain and More Rain

Day three of spring rain and the Chariton river banks are overflowing into the farms...
I am very thankful once again my home is on higher ground.
Some of the planting has been done, but you think the seeds have been washed out?
Jared and Chris are praying not!


The water is close to the main roads, but so far not over it.
The warmth of home and a comfy quilt brings joy to me on this rainy day of rest.
Yesterday, did find us once again at an auction. Some lovely fines were obtained and some visiting with close friends. My friend, Brenda was also on her walking cast enjoying the search for treasures. I know she, won the bid of a fine circa 1920 suitcase. Can't wait to see what she plans for it!
I found a sweet beaded bag and some vintage aprons, quilt tops, and an interesting globe of the moon. Will post photos hopefully, tomorrow.
Prayers to you all and look for that sunshine tomorrow :}

No comments: