Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Day of Reflection...

This day is a moment to remember that life can be grand. I had a wonderful weekend with family. I thank them for sharing their love and time.
The snow is finally melting. Yesterday was spent walking through the woods and the remaining snow with my best friend and husband. We watch the deer scamper away and found a few of their antlers, they left among the leaves and trees. It always amazes me how... they just dropped them off in the spring and grow a completely beautiful new set by fall!
I am very thankful for my life, the nature and wonder around me! I do feel blessed to share life my family and friends.
Now offf to share the day with my work friends...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'd love to go shed hunting. Many of my students have been finding sheds.