Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Days & Full Moon Evenings

the Moon by Kari Hendren....
Summer afternoon by my pond...
Do you not feel joy by this?! I do hope... everyone took the time to share in the beauty of a full moon and those so perfect days of cool breezes and warm sun :}
These days have been the best.. don't you agreed?
Whatever is going on in these busy times of our life, I do feel energize by these sights.
Thanks Kari for sharing your wonder at the Full Moon from the Sky's of Colorado.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Kari's picture of the moon is great! Yes, these late summer days have been perfect. I love it, but I'm also looking forward to cool, beautiful autumn days. It's all good!

Rays of Stitches said...

It has been exceptionally nice with cool weather in Missouri as well. We've enjoyed a week end away at the lake and found it to be very relaxing. Fall is in the air and should be a really pretty, colorful fall.